Sales AssistantApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
About the position
We are growing and looking to recruit for our remote team a great Sales Associate that can help us take our business to new heights.
We’ve developed a very strong sales approach (both inbound and outbound) and a process that impresses clients from the first interaction. We’re also building technology around making our sales process more professional, effective and engaging.
You will be helping us with both inbound and outbound sales efforts by using a clear process and state-of-the-art tools. You’ll work alongside ColorElephant’s Founder and CEO and learn a lot about selling technology.
Position’s responsibilities are
- Keep ColorElephant’s pipeline of sales up to date and clean;
- Proactively search (following specific instructions) RFPs ColorElephant can apply to;
- Use state-of-the-art and self-developed approach to building RFP responses and send them to potential clients;
- Filter other potential inbound requests and loop in senior management when appropriate
- Help with estimation efforts and building up quotes and timelines;
- Help us refine and improve our system as we go, by building more off our modular proposal structure;
- Embody the enthusiasm, client-oriented approach ColorElephant lives for so clients get a coherent experience from their very first interactions;
- Close deals 🙂
Sales requirements are
- Some experience with sales or a clear explanation of why you like it;
- Ability to communicate in english both written and spoken (native is preferred, but not mandatory);
- Critical spirit and out of the box thinking;
- Ability to multitask and work on a fast-pace environment;
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision and remote location.
- All of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or… ) 🙂
- Competitive Salary for position and location — also possibility of bonuses based on sales closed;
- Health Plan and/or Deductions
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on site and online)
- Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities
- A lot of ownership on projects working in key areas or full projects;
- Support of a Project Manager in all work developed;
- The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- A growing team full of talent;