Content and Social Media MarketerApply Now
Website Team Croco
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
Do you love marketing, learning and helping people?
Do you want the freedom to set your own hours and work from anywhere you want?
Do you aspire to make the world a better place?
Then this position will be perfect for you!
About the Job
We help ecommerce businesses improve their webshops by increasing their conversion rates through our managed a/b-testing program. Most companies already know they should start a/b-testing, but they don’t know how. This is where YOU come in, you have to make these people aware that we are the perfect partner to help their business grow.
Your mission is to reach as many ecommerce business owners and or marketing managers with our marketing efforts and convince them to work together with us.
- You’re responsible for getting warm leads via our marketing efforts by setting up and running our webinars and SEO funnels.
- Making sure we have a weekly blogpost up by either writing it yourself or managing external writers.
- Manage our social media strategy, by posting daily and commenting on social groups
- Setup and run our webinar funnel: run social ads, create landings pages and answer incoming questions
- Send out our bi-weekly newsletter
- Update and improve our website on an ongoing basis
What’s the biggest opportunities for growth?
We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn and advance in their marketing career. We don’t expect you to be proficient in all of these tasks yet, and have a process in place to train you and set you up for success.
In the future, we see this person playing in a bigger role in our overall marketing strategy. This could include:
- Helping to define new tactics and keep marketing strategy up to date
- Coming up with new marketing campaigns
- Experimenting with video marketing
- Experimenting with a Team Croco podcast
We are looking for an enthusiastic and social person, who loves working in a systematic way to make as much impact as possible.
- Fluid proficiency in written and spoken English, since it is vital for communication with our customers
- You love connecting with people and helping them out
- You work best if you can follow a system
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what the skills of tomorrow are?
- Flexibility is key.
About Team Croco
At Team Croco, we empower people to experiment. This is set in our core product of enabling online companies to run a/b-tests to improve their conversions rates (CRO). But it also runs through our whole company; all team members are free to try new things to see if they improve our work and the company. This creates an open and dynamic workspace.
We also strongly believe that everybody should have the freedom to live and work where he wants and to have the opportunity to work on amazing projects. That’s why we don’t have an office but work fully online with amazing people in a remote team for awesome clients from all over the world.
Our company core values are:
- We communicate and collaborate fearlessly (to build open and honest relationships)
- We are always improving (we learn, experiment and simplify)
- We are adventurous, creative, and open-minded (Freedom)
- We try to make the world a better place in everything that we do
Additional Details and Compensation
- Monthly salary of 2000 USD/month depending on experience
- Working in a team that will support you and challenges you to grow
- A flexible work schedule
- We commit to your growth as an professional and support you with an educational budget, opportunities and coaching
- Paid vacation and sick days
A Quick Note About Our Application Process
As part of our application process, we ask candidates to record a quick video (nothing fancy and can be shot on your phone!) telling us a little about yourself and why you are interested in this job.
Here’s an example of a video that our founder, Martijn, recorded.