Website Alert Logic
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
The Contracts Manager is responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts of varying complexity (such as channel partner, distributor, reseller and referral agreements) and collaborating with product, information security, operations, finance and other teams.
- Review, draft, and negotiate all types of agreements, including: service and product sales, materials and services, licenses, real property, consulting, non-disclosure agreements, settlements, and others as required;
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, and customer specifications;
- Create and maintain standard agreement templates;
- Develop contracts management workflow;
- Oversee contracting activities for purpose of:
- Interfacing with customers and other parties on a day-to-day basis regarding contract-related matters;
- Responding to internal requests for contract-related support;
- Implementation and administration of the contract database and filing systems, using consistent standards for data entry and document storage and backup;
- Creating and preparing documentation, reports, and tracking mechanisms to support contract management activities.
- Assist in other projects for the Legal department, including support of improvements and innovations for contract process and management.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience interpreting, drafting, negotiating and managing commercial contracts is required. Strong preference for experience within SaaS or other technology companies
- Familiarity with basic office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to explain complex legal, contractual and other concepts clearly and concisely
- Good judgement in determining how to prioritize competing tasks to effectively support the business.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communications skills (written and oral)
- Eagerness to understand DocuSign’s business and products and the ability to apply that knowledge in decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree, JD degree a plus