First Level Customer Support
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺 but must be available 09:00 – 18:00 US Eastern Timezone GMT-4
We’re Convert.com. As a company, we’re an optimization software market leader. As people, we care about inclusivity, self-determination, flexibility, and photos of each other’s pets. We are a 100% remote team, working across 10 time-zones.
At Convert we’re always looking for exceptional people with talent who believe that the future lies in Always Learning, Always Doing, Always Communicating.
We are hiring 1 full-time and 1 part-time customer support member to join our team.
These fully remote roles, are responsible for providing support to existing customers by chat, email and phone. Using a variety of platforms, you will help to answer questions, record feedback and provide solutions. These roles will be a part of the core team and are expected to collaborate internally to be successful.
In a typical week you’ll
- Respond to customer support requests using platforms such as ZenDesk, Intercom and RingCentral.
- Tag customer support tickets.
- Provide solutions to customer questions related to the app.
- Pass customer Feature Requests to Release Plan in Asana.
- Generate technical documentation in Zendesk knowledge base.
To be a strong candidate you should
- Have previous experience in support
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to explain technical concepts
- Be a proactive problem solver
- Have excellent time management
- Be able to read customers
- Be passionate about delivering 1st rate customer support and happiness
- Use positive language
- Be an excellent multi-tasker
- Always be curious and keen to learn
- Very stable internet connection
- Awareness of how CRO tools work.
- Interest or experience in QA testing.
Bonus points are just that, a bonus. Please don’t let this put you off applying. We really want to hear from you!
1 x Full-time role, 40 hours per week, 09:00 – 18:00 US Eastern Timezone GMT-4. Flexibility in working time may be possible in the future. Estimated start date: July 2019
1 x Part-time role, 20 hours per week, European Timezone. Estimated start date: September or October 2019.
NOTE: You can apply from any location as these roles are remote. If you do not see your location, choose one of the First Level Customer Support adverts and apply anyway.