Our mission is to lead and innovate in the direct sale of handcrafted and custom products.
“Direct,” because with no one or nothing in between we are able to deliver more specialized service and value than traditional retail models.
“Handcrafted,” because to make skillfully by hand we in turn champion artisan quality and contribute to a more sustainable planet.
“Custom,” because made-to-order for a particular customer creates industry changing design and drives customization tools to bring ideas and projects to life.
Our story started in 2009, and now as a leading wholesaler and retailer of premium metal home products, CopperSmith brings unmatched selection and expertise to our customers. We believe every home should reflect the homeowner’s personality and style, and a house filled with beauty is something everyone should aspire to.
From custom copper range hoods to copper sinks, CopperSmith has built a reputation for consistently providing the perfect décor and finishing touches to homes of distinction–from traditional to modern, classic to contemporary.
Our focus is on creativity and collaboration, not the competition. It is an approach that has yielded an unmatched collection of premium-quality, handmade copper, nickel, zinc and stainless steel home products such as copper tables and copper bathtubs; each crafted with an artful balance of color, texture, and style.
So while our product line continually draws inspiration from our friends, families, and clients; it also reflects the tastes and preferences of today’s leading architects, designers, and home builders.
Discerning homeowners recognize quality when they see it, and we are confident you will appreciate the CopperSmith difference in your home too.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a positive and professional Tier 1 Customer Experience Representative with a focus on practical problem solving and customer care.
In this role you will provide a seamless customer experience, utilizing both online and phone platforms to deliver a one-of-a-kind service experience. Successful candidates will relate well to a diverse customer base, and possess the ability to hone in on critical information and customer needs. The ability to clearly and effectively explain detailed information is a must.
When you apply to this job, please go to the “story” page on our website and find the tenth word in the first paragraph. Post this word at the top of your resume and submit with your cover letter.
In addition to increasing company profits, the successful candidate will work with stock, inventory, and custom orders, to ensure client satisfaction at all times. If you have excellent communication skills, sales experience and are customer service oriented, this may be the perfect role for you.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- High level of professionalism; reliable and career-focused with a passion for serving others.
- Enthusiastic, with a drive to succeed and assist customers.
- Strong collaboration skills across a diverse cross-functional team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to create and deliver information tailored to audience needs.
- Strong listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Manages time effectively and able to handle a variety of requests.
- Takes ownership of each unique situation and focuses on each individual customer.
- Good defusing techniques for difficult situations, with the ability to use proper discretion in evaluating and/or elevating customer issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot sales, production and operations issues.
- Strong phone presence and experience handling multiple calls per day.
- Establishes relationships with customers through phone and email outreach and assist them with purchase.
- Develops expertise regarding products available on all selling channels.
- Maintains consistent contact and communication with customers interested in learning more about CopperSmith products via email and phone (leads include past inquiries).
- Understand each customer’s needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Achieves personal objectives related to monthly sales revenue, customer satisfaction, and KPI’s as provided.
- Drives escalations through to resolution; accountable for personal results of call and ticketing KPIs/metrics.
- Employs critical thinking and problem solving to drive customer satisfaction by offering alternative solutions for complex sale and service issues.
- Upholds existing operational policies and processes, identifying and reporting gaps or anomalies in standard operating procedures.
Required Education and Experience:
- Some College preferred.
- Demonstrated consistency in exceeding goals.
- 2-5 years demonstrated skills in Sales and Customer Service is required.
- Ability to read and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Proficiency and comfort reading and interpreting 2D drawings is a plus.
- Prior design related experience or understanding of construction is preferred.
- Experience with made-to-order products and knowledge of supply chain and production processes is a plus.
- Previous remote work is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of G Suite, Zendesk or Magento is a plus
- PTO/Sick/Holiday Pay
- Health Reimbursement Account/HRA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.