Customer Success Specialist
Website Crelate Talent
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
We are looking for a talented, tech-savvy and empathetic Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to join our growing Kirkland, WA based startup. We believe that software is only as good as the support that comes with it and Customer Success Specialists are key to that success. Crelate is a fast-growing B2B software startup focused on creating world-class talent engagement and recruiting software. We exist to help more people, connect with better opportunities, more often. We do this by building the fastest, easiest, and most flexible recruiting and talent engagement software on the market, and we need your help to ensure our customers can put the software to good use!
This is not a call center, scripted support situation. We are seeking an independent and passionate team member to become an expert in Crelate and to help us grow by providing amazing support to our customers.
Requirements – You’ll be accountable for
- Actively Engage with Customers and Prospects by speaking and training customers on a daily basis.
- Maintaining and even improving our excellent Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Directly supporting customers via email, chat and over the phone
- Troubleshooting browser, email and other technical issues via video conference and screen share
- Managing customer support tickets in ZenDesk
- Educating and training Crelate users on the features of our software
- Listening to, organizing, and reporting on user feedback
- Using customer data to identify areas where the product can be improved
- Provide timely and relevant metrics on customer support and activity
- Analyze and then improve key performance indicators by adjusting processes and support assets (like KB articles)
- Escalating issues to the development team and owning the customer experience until resolved
- Ensuring customer renewals by succeeding at all of the above
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Data-driven. You use data to guide decisions and optimize results.
- Passion for product. You love being part of a product; you find ways to use our product every day and think of ways to make the product better. With this, you will improve your craft and better enable the success of our customers.
- Strong customer empathy. You are passionate about customers as people and businesses. You’ll build a deep understanding of their needs by speaking with and supporting them. With this, you will create better connections with our customers.
- Unwavering Curiosity. You love to learn, better yourself, the people and things around you. Not knowing and growing motivates you to new heights.
- Organized and an eye for detail. You have excellent organizational skills and pixel-perfect attention to detail. You follow-up and drive things to done.
- Communication. You have excellent presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Frugal. You care about our company resources as if they were your own. You know that perfect is the enemy of done. Because of this, you know we can invest more in our customers, product, and people.
- You get it done. In the face of uncertainty, and multiple competing priorities you have a tremendous bias for action. Through collaboration and creative solutions, you deliver success.
- 2+ years of experience supporting B2B software or similar customer success experience
- Familiar with ZenDesk or other support ticket platform
- Technically savvy, familiar with troubleshooting Outlook, email and web application-based problems (Like Chrome Extensions, etc.)
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and support abilities
- Strong technical writing abilities (KB articles, User Guides, etc.)
The exact level of experience is flexible and is not tied directly to years of experience or college degree. We are looking for team members, not just employees. Passion, integrity and ability matter a great deal.
We can offer you
- Flexible work schedule, results are our focus
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
- Startup life – relaxed, yet highly stakes work environment
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other
- Competitive benefits including flexible spending, a 401k, and dependent care accounts, medical, dental and vision coverage, long and short-term disability insurance, and a generous paid leave policy, which includes 14 days of office holidays including a company-wide winter break. Additionally, team members who excel are eligible for stock option grants.
We’re entrepreneurial, passionate and relentless about customer empathy. Everyone in the company talks and works directly with customers. Period. We share a collective passion for success, but not at any cost. We are striving to build an amazing product and a great business. This is no trivial task, and we lean on each other as we iterate our way to success. We value transparency, passion, effort, continuous improvement, results, and growth.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and reading cover letters that explain how you are a perfect fit for this opportunity.