CRO, UX, A/B Testing Expert
Website SolarLeadFactory LLC
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
We are looking for a motivated, self-managed, and diligent conversion-rate optimization expert to join our team.
Note that we have done extensive AB testing and optimization and we have a process for getting it done. This means there are still easy wins to be had, but this is going to be challenging. If the idea of taking over CRO responsibilities for an optimized funnel with a tremendous amount of traffic sounds exciting to you, this could be a good fit!
Ideally this will be a part- to full-time position, although we may want to try things out hourly initially to get a feel for how we work together. We’re open to discussing other arrangements as well.
Most importantly, we’re looking for an individual who can work with us for the long-haul, and have a significant impact on how solar is being sold online.
The objective for this role is to manage and improve the company’s core funnels by analyzing, designing, building, and testing new landing pages and funnels, and collaborating with the team on new ideas to better segment users, improve quality metrics, increase conversion rates, increase profit, and ultimately increase the downstream conversion rates of our leads. Or to simplify: convert more clicks into highly qualified prospects.
- Manage, improve, and execute our weekly CRO process, including designing tests, working with designers/developers to build/edit new landing pages, testing/signing off on new landing pages before pushing live, and monitoring ongoing tests.
- Meet or exceed key results for the quarter related to our key metrics on the funnel and after submit with our end users.
- Join weekly CRO Scrum meetings to discuss & pitch ideas with team and collaborate and the direction of our testing.
- Perform user testing and feedback analysis to further refine our core offers.
- Test new ideas for monetization to improve the economics of our funnel.
- Commit to helping us improve the way solar power is sold online, so that we can accelerate the adoption rate of this key technology.
Key Attributes We’re Looking For:
- Extensive skill and experience with CRO, UX, and data analysis.
- Organization and planning ability: can plan, organize, and schedule in an efficient, productive way.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Honesty/integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Please include the words “I AM REAL” at the top of your cover letter.