Website Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
This is a task driven position to assist in the management of the marketing mix to drive recruitment and participation in the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s signature fundraising event, Take Steps. Requires the ability to report on and coordinate the necessary tasks related to Take Steps marketing projects and communications for internal and external audiences. Responsibilities include the coordination and distribution of collateral materials, creation and issuance of website analytics, website QA, social media and e-communications scheduling, and content development.
Position is based out of our National Headquarters, but candidates can live and work remote / outside of New York.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Reporting, scheduling, and distribution of material related to the marketing and promotional plan to enhance visibility and increase community awareness and participation in Take Steps.
- Create and maintain timelines, budgets and analytics.
- Ensure the implementation of marketing plans for Take Steps with the specific goal of growing participation in the program.
- Help manage and schedule the development of campaign materials required for the success and implementation of Take Steps
Print materials including local event marketing collateral.
- Communication materials including website and social media development.
- Coordinate deliverables with marketing vendors.
- Create, post and analyze social media content.
- Have an understanding of SEO, digital marketing and website management.
- Help analyze and identify target audiences to build appropriate marketing strategies to recruit, acknowledge and retain event participants and sponsors.
- Help manage all marketing expenses associated with Take Steps.
- BA or equivalent in communications, marketing.
- Minimum three years work experience preferably in a non-profit environment. Demonstrated skills in project management, analytics, marketing, communications, e-communications, and social media. Demonstrated ability to set and accomplish goals, track multiple complex projects simultaneously, work with a diverse team and work independently.
- Ability to successfully multi-task in dynamic environment.
- Ability to successfully manage working with staff, volunteers, and freelance talent.
- Strong people/interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of digital marketing and analytics.
- Position based at our National Headquarters.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.