Customer Experience Manager
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Crunch.io is an innovative analytics company in the market research industry. We offer a survey data analysis platform that allows market researchers, analysts, and marketers to collaborate in a secure, cloud-based environment, using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. Crunch users can quickly gain insights from their data and communicate them to their clients. We are hiring a Customer Experience Manager to help us better support our customers and to improve the product to meet their needs.
In this position, you will
- Provide friendly first line communication with customers.
- Develop user training materials and documentation.
- Identify and replicate bugs with the software and help our development team understand and prioritize resolutions.
- Own the customer support process to ensure that none of our users fall through the cracks.
- Analyze customer behavior to identify and prioritize areas of the product that need improvement.
- Help publicize and communicate new features by writing blog posts, user-friendly release announcements, etc.
Professional experience in software development is not a requirement for this position. This is an ideal role for someone who thinks critically and methodically, who has an intuitive sense of good user experience, and who can communicate with and translate between software developers and everyone else. Some experience with writing code will help you succeed in the role, and if you want to become a better programmer, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow.
- 2 – 5 years experience in market research, survey analysis, or customer support.
- Educational or work experience in a quantitative field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain complex topics to a variety of audiences.
- Self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize your work.
- Unwavering empathy for users.
Nice to have, but not required
- Programming skills, or an interest in developing programming skills.
- Interest in quantitative analysis/data science (especially using R and Python).
- Product management experience.
- Experience in remote work environments.
Crunch is a well-funded, remote-first company with a collaborative and open culture. We are passionate about our product and our mission, and value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, and fantastic customer service.
Learn more about our team!
Crunch offers competitive salary; health, dental, and vision insurance; and equity options. We are a small but growing company spread from UTC+1 to +11, mostly in the Western hemisphere. Remote work is flexible and largely independent, yet highly cooperative.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.