Website World Travel Holdings
Are you passionate about providing world-class customer service? Do you have the discipline to work in a remote, structured environment? Are you resourceful and flexible to thrive in a fast-paced, virtual call center? If yes, we may have the role for you!
World Travel Holdings is seeking Customer Care Representatives to support our mission of delivering a remarkable experience to our customers. In this role, you will handle inbound customer service and reservation calls focusing on one call resolution.
What You’ll Receive…
- Training: Six weeks of paid training, as well as, on-going training modules to improve product knowledge.
- Pay: You will receive an hourly base pay plus bi-weekly incentives based on performance.
- Benefits: Eligible 90 days after hire to include medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Travel Perks: Experience the industry through deeply discounted cruises, access to travel agent rates, FAM trips, an annual rewards cruise for top agents, and much more.
- Support: Expect a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
- Equipment: We’ll provide you with a phone and the computer equipment needed to work remote.
- Effectively handle 2 – 3 inbound service and reservation calls per hour.
- Accurately confirm new vacations and make requested alterations to booked reservations in a timely manner.
- Adhere to our Customer Connection methodology to ensure customers receive a remarkable experience.
- Utilize available resources to efficiently handle customer requests.
- Consistently meet or exceed performance goals and maintain productivity standards.
- Navigate through multiple browsers and systems, chat via instant messaging, and respond to emails all while maintaining an engaged conversation with our customer.
- Be reachable and available by telephone, email and instant message during work hours.
- Engage in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Availability: Available to work a full-time schedule between 35-45 hours/week based on business needs. Additional schedule requirements include:
- 6-week training schedule: Monday-Friday, 11am-8pm EST.
- 1 st schedule post-training: Hours vary Sunday-Saturday between 12pm-12am EST. All schedules will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Shift-Bid scheduling: After your 1 st schedule post-training, your schedule will be determined based on ranking as part of our shift-bid process. Schedules change every quarter and vary Sunday-Saturday between 6am to 1am EST and will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Service: Ability to delight customers by creating a remarkable experience on every call. Attention to detail is a must!
- Tech Savvy: Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Communication: Amazing phone presence and ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written) in order to win customers over quickly and help them experience their dream vacation.
- Receptive: Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Dexterity : Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Remote: Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment.
- Workspace: You’ll need a space free of distractions with internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as an existing at home employee.
- Residency: Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
Are you ready to join the fun? Apply now.
- Complete your profile and leave your resume by clicking on Apply.
- Take our online assessment which only takes about 30 minutes.
- Sit back, relax, and we’ll be in touch with the next steps.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the world’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, hotels, resort vacations, cars and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of licensed private label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country’s original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise and vacation brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Virginia Beach, Va.; New York, NY; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com .