Customer Service Associate
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💥Work for a DCer 💥
Founded in 2014, Linjer is a fast-growing brand making high-quality leather bags and watches. We are looking for ambitious, dedicated people to join our team for our next phase of (explosive) growth.
We strive to provide each of our customers with excellent, high-touch service in every interaction with our brand.
Our Customer Care Specialists are tasked with the all-important responsibilities of caring for our customers’ needs, building customer loyalty and representing the brand.
This is a remote, part-time role. Hours are flexible. We ask for a minimum commitment of 12 hours a week.
* In addition to regular long-term positions, we are currently accepting applications for university students to intern during summer break. The role would still be remote and part-time. If you are interested in doing a remote summer internship, please indicate this, as well as your availability, in your cover letter! *
What You’ll Do
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via email, crowdfunding platforms and potentially other channels.
- Know our products in intimate detail and be able to speak about them with passion.
- Draw on existing help content where appropriate, while being able to improvise in new situations.
- Keep records of customer interactions and actions taken to resolve them.
- Identify and draft improvements to our help content database.
- Collaborate with other team members to identify answers and be a resource.
- Analyze trends in customer issues to highlight important themes in customer feedback to reduce the number of inbound inquiries.
Who You Are
- Native or near-native English speaker.
- You love to help people.
- You are an excellent writer.
- You have an eagle eye, and you’re a perfectionist when it comes to spelling and grammar.
- You’re coachable and dedicated to continuous personal improvement.
- You’re thorough and detail-oriented, and are good at following processes.
- You’re tech literate and can learn new software with ease.
- You can work weekends or public holidays as part of a rotating schedule.
- You’re passionate about our brand and about what we do.
- Proven past experience in a customer care role.
- Fluency in other languages.