Customer Service Rep
Website Lincoln Financial
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls from a variety of customers in a dynamic self-service and assisted service environment. You will demonstrate independence and ownership by instilling confidence and inspiring optimism in our callers through clear, professional communication and timely issue resolution.
This is a remote, work from home position. The permanent hours of the position are Monday through Friday, 11:15 am – 8:00 pm EST. Virtual training will be provided for the first 6-10 weeks and the hours may differ. Preferred work from home locations include Boise, ID, Albuquerque, NM, and Salt Lake City, UT.
Communication and Customer Service
- Answers inquiries from customers on retirement plan services
- Explains processes and procedures associated with multiple products and markets to customers and distribution channel partners
- Completes routine adjustments and corrections to client contracts
- Completes fund transfers and allocation adjustments as requested
- High School diploma/GED or minimum Associate’s Degree in lieu of required experience
- 0-1 years of experience, preferably in a customer service environment
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives tasks to completion