Website OneSource Virtual
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Ensure all customer requests are appropriately understood, prioritized, and addressed while maintaining sensitivity towards both customer satisfaction and impact to OneSource Virtual organization
- Serve as product usage consultant to derive creative solutions to ensure maximum customer utilization and satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products, services and solutions.
- Perform Business Review Meetings with Customer to provide corporate updates and understand customer’s vision of success.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on strategically reviewing and analyzing services performance metrics and reporting
- Providing assurance and oversight to implementing customers regarding SaaS implementations and the OneSource Virtual model
- Gain proficiency in OneSource Virtual’s Implementation Methodology
- Ensure the client takes advantage of OneSource Virtual best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- A trusted advisor with the ability to build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable interfacing with senior executives
- Strong customer focus and collaborative work style
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to lead and facilitate meetings in a polished and confident manner
- Passion for Customer Service
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general principles of account planning, budget, project management, account and customer support.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Services procurement
- Functional domain expertise with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications
- Project management experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll application system implementation
- Service industry experience a plus