Customer Support ManagerApply Now
Website Vallerret Photography Gloves
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
Founded by Carl van den Boom and Stine Lyng Jørgensen, we designed our photography gloves to be the answer to the reoccurring problem of frozen hands while shooting in the winter months.
We built our first prototype in 2014. Then, took it to Kickstarter a year later where we tripled our goal.
Fast forward to today, we’re a team of young ambitious entrepreneurs in a time of rapid growth and exciting opportunities for Vallerret Photography Gloves. We are based in Norway, and live and breathe Winter Photography and Photography Gloves. Our customers are part of the family and we prioritize a photographer having warm hands and smiling from ear to ear after using our product over making a few extra dollars off them.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a team player to join our team as a part-time Customer Support Manager.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Provide customer service through email and online support chat with unscripted personal conversations for an e-commerce business.
- Generate sales by providing in-depth product knowledge on sizing, use and performance on all our products.
- Assist customers with shipping issues and tracking information.
- Provide after sales support through returns and quick turn-around on size exchanges.
- Documentation of product questions and customer feedback to be forwarded to the relevant staff member.
- Opportunity to assist staff and take on roles in other areas of our e-commerce business
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Need to be fluent in English – both oral and written – with a great understanding of formal and unformal tones.
- Understanding of extra languages a bonus but not necessary.
- Understanding of photography and or a photographer is a bonus
- Prior customer support experience in ecommerce or retail is a plus.
What’s in it for me?
- Work anywhere you want as long as you have strong WiFi. (Preference for someone based in the U.S., Canada or Europe)
- Average of 15 hours per week. .
- Flexible schedule
- Direct access to the founders
- Autonomy in your role.
Pay negotiated based on experience