Customer Support Specialist
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
We’re looking for a few friendly Customer Support Specialists to join us full-time, remotely working from anywhere in the US! Hours will be Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Mountain Time and hourly pay will be competitive based on your geographic location.
CE Broker is a small, growing tech company with offices in Jacksonville, FL and Boulder, CO. This is an opportunity to join us in the department where 75% of our company got their start. Learning our business from the inside has fueled many careers within our organization.
Why CE Broker:
- Award winning “best company to work for”
- Solid opportunity for growth: 1/3 of our team has experienced mobility during their tenure
- We’re committed to our core company values
- Excellent benefits including fitness expense reimbursement and affordable health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Annual ownership thinking incentive bonus
- Check out our CE Broker culture Instagram account to learn more about us!
- Answer customer live chats, emails, and phone calls
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has a Bachelor’s degree (or an anticipated graduation date within the next year)
- Has experience working remotely
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Is a continuous learner
- Pays high attention to detail
- Has a cool talent like breakdancing or opera singing because that would be fun to see.
How to apply:
With your application, please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Why you want to work at CE Broker and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Any resumes without a cover letter will be removed from consideration.
If you think you’ve got all the right stuff for this position, please submit the cover letter and resume at http://cebroker.theresumator.com/apply.
We look forward to hearing from you! (and seeing your breakdancing skills)