Workbook Product Directo
Website Deltek Inc.
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
We are seeking a bright, collaborative and driven individual to join our growing global Product Management Team, with focus on WorkBook, our leading creative agency solution.
Do you have a passion for solving problems and a thirst for software product innovation? Our team is looking to invest in someone who wants to embark on a journey into strategic product management. You’ll get involved in giving client presentations, be at the forefront of innovation and learn from the very best in the market, as we aggressively drive forwards our product and technology roadmaps to continue to challenge our global competitors.
You must have proven creative agency or software experience and have a huge thirst for personal and professional growth. Not for the faint-hearted, this fast-paced and intense role will be a key member of the WorkBook team driving the product success.
Below are some of the key responsibilities of this role through the life cycle of managing requirements from inception to product release
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders other teams and market trends to shape requirements, features and product direction.
- Assist in defining and managing incremental release plans related to own product area, to achieve overall roadmap vision.
- Create and own product requirements of product area; establishing a business case for overall need and prioritization.
- Work with our Engineering teams to transform requirements into compelling product enhancements.
- Work with Product Marketing team to enable the Sales and Service teams to maximize the impact of product enhancements.
- Assist our customer care organization with product questions pertaining to the product.
- Support our sales and account management teams with prospect development and pursuits.
- Conduct competitive analysis in order to understand the key trends in the industry.
To be successful in this role, we expect you will have at least 5 years’ experience working in (preferably large) digital/creative/integrated agencies or working as a product manager at a software vendor delivering solutions for agencies. For this role you will need proven experience and the ability to demonstrate the following.
- Strong knowledge of how creative agencies function, familiar with the challenges agencies face.
- In-depth knowledge of account, scope, project and resource management.
- Experience operating under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Commercially minded and proven success of building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with both business and technical stakeholders’ one on one, and in groups of varying size.
- Ability to formulate and present a convincing business case and product roadmap to executive management.
- In-depth experience of WorkBook strongly preferred.
- Experience leading user focus groups to elicit requirements and formulate use cases.
- Experience managing the complete product development lifecycle and cloud solutions would be a plus.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek. Know more. Do more.