Customer Support Representative
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
As a member of Descartes’ Global Trade Compliance Customer Support team you will be working in a dynamic environment providing Level 1 Support for our Descartes Denied Party Screening products. This position may be working occasionally on evening support as requested by the manager.
- Utilize ticketing application (Fresh Service) to create and maintain incident information.
- Handling customer support triage activities independently.
- Follow and develop procedural and diagnostic documentation.
- Answer and dispatch incoming support inquiries on a first-level basis to maintain proper service levels.
- Support data team with data compiling and quality checks and other data related items.
- Updating CRM and various distribution lists.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems quickly to determine and resolve the root cause utilizing various techniques.
- Team oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize open tasks.
- Must be quick and detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must work well under pressure to meet the time sensitive demands of our customers.
- Service oriented and solution driven.
- Proficiency with computer and spreadsheet software programs, including Microsoft Office suite products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel: sort and filter, formula creation.
- Prior experience of working from home is a plus.
We offer a flexible and casual work environment, as well as mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas and we welcome your fresh perspective.