Digital Campaign Manager
Website Freedom for All Americans
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
The Freedom for All Americans’ (FFAA) Public Affairs team is seeking an innovative and passionate digital contractor to support our team’s work in the coming months. This position will support the implementation of state digital campaigns across a handful of FFAA priority states, and work with the SVP of Digital Engagement to strengthen internal processes and analytics – particularly around online fundraising.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Senior Digital Campaign Manager in running digital campaigns to advance nondiscrimination in state level ballot, legislative, and public education campaigns.
- Help guide and execute FFAA’s digital work in priority states, working alongside FFAA state campaign leads and local staff to develop and execute a comprehensive digital strategy that is well-integrated with other components of the campaign.
- Create email strategies for state-level campaigns, including drafting copy, coding, and tracking metrics for communications with campaign email lists.
- Manage multiple campaigns’ CRM (customer/constituent relationship management) system, including oversight of membership lists, online actions, online fundraising pages and other functions as needed.
- Work with the SVP of Digital Engagement on strengthening and implementing internal processes for the digital team, with an eye toward online fundraising.
- Digital campaigning experience, and – if none – strong attention to detail and a track record of learning new skills and tools quickly.
- An analytic mind and a curiosity for data-driven online organizing – previous experience with this is a big plus.
- Basic experience with Word Press, HTML, CSS and Adobe, Canva, or other graphic design programs.
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
This is a contract position, and not eligible for benefits.