Digital Marketing Strategist
Website GIST: Yarn & Fiber
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
GIST: Yarn & Fiber is an online weaving yarn shop dedicated to providing beautiful + unusual weaving supplies to delight and inspire a growing community of makers and weavers.
We’re looking for an experienced eCommerce wiz to develop and implement a digital advertising strategy that will drive new traffic and convert existing audiences more effectively. You’ll have lots of great content to work with in your funnels – we produce a popular weekly podcast in this niche and have a beautiful blog with content submitted by our customer community.
This is a remote Consultant position starting at 8-10 hours per week, with opportunity to grow into an expanded role. You’re a great fit for this gig if you lie awake at night dreaming about things like ROAS, conversion funnels, and Promoted Pins, and you want to put your skills to good use at a woman-owned company dedicated to supporting ethical and sustainable textile manufacturing.
- Develop and implement social acquisition strategies on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to achieve revenue, CPA, and ROAS goals
- Development and implement strategies to grow our podcast audience
- Manage automated email marketing strategy to drive retention, revenue, and increased customer LTV
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in digital strategy and eCommerce, ideally managing for several different clients
- Proven experience driving and converting paid traffic through Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest (experience running paid advertising on Pinterest is a requirement)
- Proven experience managing and optimizing automated email marketing flows (preferably with Klaviyo)
- A good visual sense and the ability to work with brand assets to create advertising creative
- Experience with digital advertising in the creative/maker/craft space is preferred by not required