Director of Digital Marketing
Website Cloud Productions
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Cloud Productions is seeking a versatile digital marketer to sell subscription-based membership products based on the work of a bestselling mainstream author/psychologist/speaker/ leadership coach with a sizable online following.
- Come up with original campaigns and work with creative and strategy leads to plan and produce marketing content for social, email and elsewhere, with the objective of converting customers for sales and growing our email lists.
- Create landing pages using simple tools (no coding required).
- Write and design (no coding required) marketing emails.
- Interpret analytics and optimize marketing approach and creative.
- Grow audience across social platforms.
- Contribute ideas to a range of creative projects in order to assist in growth and health of brand.
- Up to date on best practices in paid and earned media, aware of trends in social, have a set of resources you regularly consult in order to stay up to date, genuinely excited and curious about the future of content and how people discover it online.
- Aware of and excited by trends in online content in general (video, text-based, audio).
- Comfortable in Google Analytics
- Comfortable using Facebook’s reporting tools.
- Capable of creating reports for campaigns with clear, easy to understand executive summaries.
- Able to create, schedule, budget and target ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- Adept at audience discovery and segmentation.
- A detail-oriented planner who documents projects meticulously.
- Very proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets, Google Drive and related apps, and Dropbox.
- An effective writer and communicator.
- Great storytelling instincts.
- Curious and eager to learn.
- Strategic thinker.
- Unafraid to make a case for your opinion and perspective.
Nice to have:
- Able to provide case studies of your past work upon request.
- Good taste and the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and/or FCPX, After Effects.
- Basic web development skills.