You are plugged-in, powered-on and ready to pounce at the first sign of brand-expanding potential. You take on marketing challenges like a genius breaks down a theorem: methodically, with a touch of inspired brilliance. You are equal parts growth marketer, analyst, and business strategist with a keen sense for keeping new and existing customers coming back for more. Your eye for detail is microscopic, and you never lose sight of the prize ― as in KPIs and ROI. As Packlane’s newest marketing hire, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help a popular company climb even further, faster. Packlane gives brands the tools they need to make the best first impression possible. And we’re looking to you to do the same for our brand.
Who We Are
Allow us to introduce ourselves! At Packlane, we empower brands big and small to create beautiful, affordable unboxing experiences that customers will enjoy and remember. From subscription boxes to event swag, eye-catching packaging can help brands connect with their customers – so we do everything we can to make it a smooth and easy process. Our services are trusted by over 20,000 companies including Google, L’Oreal, Casper, Mailchimp and more.
We’re a team of eager self-starters from all over the world, and we’re looking for others to help grow Packlane into the best company it can be. Our core values are creativity (including beautiful design), high quality work, and a passion for what we do. If that sounds like a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Cultivate a well-balanced blend of paid, earned, social, content and affiliate marketing programs. If there’s a channel, we should be on it.
- Keep a keen eye on budget, determining ROI of paid strategies and skillfully adjusting as needed
- Develop and own promotional email campaigns that win hearts and inspire purchases. (No spam, please!)
- Grow our business by making friends and playing nice with VIPs in ecommerce, design and fulfillment.
- Create a shareable strategy for customer acquisition that takes into consideration web, mobile, social, event marketing and OOH.
- Spearhead our involvement in events that connect us with customers, including sponsorships of niche conferences and meetups.
- Collaborate across our team of marketers, engineers and creatives to inspire new growth ideas, whether its activating a promising social channel, adding a new functionality to our design tool, or acquiring influencers and press to talk us up.
- Your CRO expertise will come in handy – helping us drive conversion rates up and acquisition costs down. You’ll be responsible for testing landing pages, determining LTV and adjusting acquisition efforts accordingly. Tools like Google Optimize, Hotjar, and Crazy Egg should be well within your wheelhouse.
- Manage KPIs and ROIs and be prepared to communicate your findings regularly to all levels within the company.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 4 years in Senior Growth or Marketing positions with experience in paid user acquisition and SEO.
- A master of B2B marketing with excellent analytical skills and a glowing track record for customer acquisition.
- Excited about design and its power to influence customer perceptions.
- A born leader with experience building and managing a stellar marketing team
- A confident, effective communicator ― whether you’re using a keyboard or your voice.
- Familiar with all varieties of acquisition and retention metrics, including CAC, LTV, K-factors and more.
- The owner of an insightful, strategic mind who is never afraid to raise your hand and say, “What if … ?”
- Entrepreneurial. Enthusiastic. Energetic.