Director of Marketing / Head of Growth
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🗺 Anywhere in London 🗺
We are small Computer Vision startup, with headquarters in London but with a team spread across different countries.
We are about release the beta of Remo – a Computer Vision environment that we believe will have an impact on the AI community.
We support open code, reproducible research and a fair and ethical use of AI.
We are making the latest advancements in the field open and easily accessible to everyone. And we are offering paid tools to big and small companies to build computer vision products without needing a team of PhDs.
Be the go-to place for researchers, practitioners and companies for anything Computer Vision.
What we believe in:
- Staying humble, curiosity, hunger for knowledge
- Self-learning and making mistakes
- Being inclusive, valuing diversity
- Being good (being “not evil” is not enough)
- Good and bad jokes
We are looking for a Director of Marketing / Head of Growth to take a lead in the customer acquisition operation.
We are a small startup, partly based in London partly remotely. We are about to launch the beta of a game-changing AI platform – more details to follow in 1-to-1 conversation.
What we offer
- Location: London / 100% remote ok
- Flexible working hours
- Salary: negotiable, up to $70k
- Equity: negotiable, up to 5%
- Product Development: Act as a bridge between product development and customers development
- Customer Development: Help define strategic priorities for customers acquisition
- Customer Acquisition: Plan, organise and execute specific marketing development operations, both online and offline
- Business Development: represent Rediscovery and Remo in predefined markets
- Partnerships: Collaborate towards the creation of a network of partnerships
- Similar experience in another startup or in another similar role where you gained similar experience
- Experience with SaaS / tech favourable
- Educated to degree level
- Some understanding of Data Science / programming / Computer Vision favourable
- Excellent communication skills, knowledge of a second language besides English beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management expertise
- Proven record of people management with the ability to lead and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- An interest in technology and Artificial Intelligence
- Enthusiasm and get-going attitude towards having an impact
Business Development, PPC, Customer Development, Product Development, Sales and Marketing, Product Launch, Strategic Partnerships, Growth Hacking, SaaS Sales
What We’re Building
Remo – an enviornment to build Computer Vision applications.
Deep learning-based Computer Vision has been moving very fast, and it will change how things are done across industries.
Companies that are not Google or Microsoft often lack the talent and resources to stay up to date. And Computer Vision research is not always reproducible or transparent.
We are making CV more accessible to software engineers, data scientists and researchers.
For the industry, this means lower entry barrier and better computer vision products.
For the research community, we hope to help address reproducibility.
For both and for the average person, we aim to make Computer Vision more transparent and fair.