District sales representative
Website Global Payments Inc
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- To sell and negotiate contracts with prospective new Global Payments independent and Mid Market.
- Receive direction and provide all required reporting to Division Manager (“DM”)
- Prospect, qualify and sell to potential customers and investigate selling opportunities within existing and new markets consistently every month.
- Write and present annual Business Development Plans consistent with overall Sales Dept. strategies and objectives.
- Provide recommendations and strategic analysis to management, related to bank card opportunities.
- Market additional Global Payments products and services as they are introduced under company guidelines.
- Work closely with Relationship Management team to ensure newly acquired clients are smoothly integrated into the appropriate Relationship Manager’s Portfolio.
- Ensure a full understanding and knowledge of all Global Payments Bankcard Services and competitive bank provided products/services to assist prospective clients in making fully informed decisions about affected areas of their business.
- Manage and complete all activities relating to internal planning and control using Salesforce and Salesforce related applications.
- Regularly and effectively communicate prospect status within sales cycle.
- Analyze prospect list and recommend appropriate solutions and negotiate profitable pricing.
- Monitor progress to plan as required, and prepares contingency plans to ensure objectives are satisfied.
- Maintain acceptable spread or profit margin on services sold to merchants.
- Develop and close new business opportunities with smaller merchants.
- Develop / maintain a strong prospect pipeline per Global Payments’ KPI expectations.
- Negotiate contracts to win new business.
- University or Post-Secondary education, preferably with focus on Business, Sales or Marketing.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Highly organized, focused individual who excels in relationship building, which is critical to the success of this position.
- Professional, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills is a must to succeed in this role.
- Works under limited supervision with direction provided by the DM.
- Experience in the payment processing industry is valued.
- Working knowledge of Web based interfaces is beneficial.
- Successful performance for this role is defined by the Individual Contributors Success Factors model.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.