Customer Support ManagerApply Now
Website DIV Brands
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
At DIV we’re working on taking E-Commerce and online business to the next level. We’re a passionate team of skilled marketers and operations professionals who’ve decided the normal 9-5 workday doesn’t cut it. We work from anywhere, and so will you if you join us! We create and bring a premium look and feel product lines and brands to life, currently serving happy customers in 7 countries and are in the process of expanding to several more. If you’d like to learn and grow in eCommerce and work with an international, young, fun and enthusiastic team, come join us at DIV Brands!
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Support Manager with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a customer support function. In the role, you will be responsible for taking care of and overseeing Customer Service across the various countries and languages DIV Brands currently operate in. We currently manage support through multiple channels: FB, email, telephone, chat. The role will be responsible for helping create and improve the current support workflow, SOP and guidelines for DIV Brands customer support making sure they live up to best standards. In addition to this, you will be given the responsibility to help hire and train new customer support personnel. You will help to establish KPI goals for the support team and be responsible for achieving them. Although this is a leadership position we are a startup and we are all doers, so although the role requires you to be managing we also expect you to be someone who is willing to get your hands dirty and solve problems on the ground.
We’re filling this position as soon as we find suitable candidates.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing our team of freelance / part-time customer support representatives.
- Hiring and training of support personnel.
- Creating guidelines / Standard operation procedures for the support team.
- Establishing and achieving KPIs (Responsiveness, Customer Satisfaction, friendliness etc.
- Handling disputes, chargebacks, refunds, escalations, etc.
- Managing support across multiple channels: FB, Email, Phone, Chat.
- Coordinating with the fulfillment team.
- Gather product/customer feedback and communicate with product and performance teams.
- Implementation of a new support system.
- Excellent understanding of customer support function and what it entails
- Demonstrable experience leading/managing a CS team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Positive, proactive and inquisitive attitude & teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, high accountability and initiative is required
- We’re a startup and looking for a pragmatic person to drive the business forward as we expand; you need to be a doer and be willing to get your hands dirty from the get-go.
Things we consider a plus from candidates:
- Previous experience in implementing support software systems.
- Experience in an E-Commerce company a definite plus.
- Experience working in a remote setup and across different time zones.
- German, Dutch Italian or Japanese fluency as we operate in these markets (not a must).
- European timezone preferred, not required.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
- No office required you can work from anywhere. Also, we will cover your co-working fee.
- Be part of a young and ambitious team in what could become a key-position going forward.
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow with an eCommerce team.
- Opportunity for bonuses after the first 3 months of work.
- Yearly company retreat for the team to get together in person!
- You will get the chance to report to and work directly with senior management.