Website DIV Brands
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️ (Must be available a few hours during European business hours)
At DIV we’re working on taking E-Commerce and online business to the next level. We’re a passionate team of skilled marketers and operations professionals who’ve decided the normal 9-5 workday doesn’t cut it. We work from anywhere, and so will you if you join us! We create and bring a premium look and feel product lines and brands to life, currently serving happy customers in 7 countries and are in the process of expanding to several more. If you’d like to learn and grow in eCommerce and work with an international, young, fun and enthusiastic team, come join us at DIV Brands!
The Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a talented graphic designer with a good understanding of branding and how to create engaging ad and website material and convey a modern, high-value and innovative feeling and brand imagery. Ideally, you are not only someone with the raw skills to create good looking work, but also someone who understands how to create a homogenous feeling and synergy between design, branding and advertising materials of individual brands and product lines.
We’re behind and continue to create multiple new brands and products, for now all selling exclusively online. In the role, you’ll be choosing and editing product pictures, creating brand materials; logos, brand images and design for niche online stores as well as imagery for email marketing, facebook headers, occasionally even internal company communication material, power points, and employer branding material. Again, we envision you are not only a good graphic designer and able to work to order, but someone who has strategic vision, understanding of art direction and interest in eCommerce business. We’re growing, and for the right person, there will be good opportunities to grow into a bigger role on the team.
We’re filling this position as soon as we find suitable candidates.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing and ensuring all graphic design materials are up to standard (!)
- Creating stunning high-value perception branding materials.
- Designing design-driven landing pages (mock-ups only, no coding skills required).
- Creation of visual social and email marketing contents.
- Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
- No office required you can work from anywhere. Also, we will cover your co-working fee.
- Be part of a young and ambitious company!
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow with a passionate eCommerce team.
- Opportunity for bonuses after the first 3 months of work.
- Yearly company retreat for the team to get together in person!
- Understanding of product design that sells.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- 2+ years professional experience as a graphic designer.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and other graphic design tools.
- Experience creating and editing product images, design for websites, logos, etc.
- Interest in eCommerce and online business a must.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Able to show portfolio.
- The desire to commit full-time: the position is fully location independent, but we’re moving fast and this is not just a side gig.
Things we consider a plus from candidates:
- Experience working in an agency or with eCommerce considered a definite plus.
- Experience working remotely.
- European timezone preferred – most of the team is based in Europe. You can work from anywhere, but you will have to be somewhat reachable on European timezones; we like to communicate, collaborate and get things done!