Media Buyer Specialist – Facebook Ads
Website DIV Brands LLC
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🔑 Report to Co-Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️ (Job can be done from anywhere but European time-zones are preferred)
About the role in a nutshell:
We are looking for a Media Buyer to join our remote global team. The new team member will manage and analyze social paid campaigns across multiple digital media platforms as well as ensure that advertisements reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices. We are looking for an easy-going, smart, energetic and independent self-starter knowledgeable about current media channels and advertising options, who has superb strategic and reporting skills and is excited about innovative ideas.
- Manage high advertising budgets and Facebook campaigns.
- Create re-marketing strategies for each specific product and website.
- Analyse product performance through breakdowns, reporting, google analytics, UTMs.
- Try your hand at new PPC opportunities as they become available (Pinterest, Youtube…).
- Create, manage and grow a remote media buying department within a fast growing ecommerce company.
- Test, test, test (different audiences, LLAs, bidding strategies, placements, ad copy, creatives, thumbmails).
- Liaise with translators and copywriters to get new ad copy, and video and design team to get new creatives.
- Liaise with co-founders to understand product performance and forecast, as well as long term strategy.
If you believe you belong with us, we would love to get to know you.
As Media Buyer, you will spend the majority of your time doing the below:
- Identify, create, monitor and optimize target audiences, ensure the successful deployment of our media campaigns and advertisements.
- Purchase media flawlessly with a focus on the digital media platforms across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Schedule, create, build, manage, and optimize our social media buys with a strong focus on campaign results and performance
- Work together with the copywriter to develop copy that leads to higher conversion, ensure our ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor tests and provide tactical recommendations including audience strategy, budgets, placements etc.
- Monitor budgets, campaign pacing, return on investment (ROI) and costs.
Produce daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Conduct reporting: critically track, analyse and effectively communicate all lead generation campaign performance insights both quantitative and qualitative, written and verbally against business objectives and KPIs with a strong focus of continuous improvement and growth.
- Stay up to date of market/industry trends and best practices regarding media planning, placement, tracking and reporting.
- Innovate: identify new potential campaigns in geos of interest, research marketplace trends and changes that affect media buying to determine the best methods for reaching our business goals.
We are a perfect match if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, advertising, business administration or any related field.
- You have 2+ years experience in media buying, paid social campaign management, including Facebook Twitter, Instagram, Google.
- You have proven experience in digital media campaign launch set up, management and tracking, audience segmentation and targeting strategies.
- You are an Excel hero with the ability to sort, analyze large data sets and present them in a digestible way still with an excellent attention to detail.
- You are pro in Facebook Business and Ad Manager usage.
- You are a team player comfortable in remote global environment who is ready to jump in and help where needed with flexibility regarding in your work schedule.
- You have superb English communication skills both verbal and written.
- You are independent, passionate, self motivator, self starter and problem solver magician and at the same time you have a good sense a humor (sarcasm welcome), positive attitude first.
- You adapt to new challenges smoothly with an entrepreneurial attitude – we are a flexible start-up always open to experimenting new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities.
If you join us, you will:
- Be offered competitive salary with regular review.
- Be part of a young and ambitious team in a challenging position.
- Have an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow together with us.
- Have fun by sharing ideas and knowledge within a progressive, fast-growing and international environment.
Compensation and Perks
- 1100 – 1600 EUR for Junior media buyer
- 2000 – 3400 EUR for Senior media buyer
+ opportunity for bonuses after first 3 months of working with us.
- Yearly company retreat
- We’ll pay your co-working fee
- Opportunity to attend live-events and join masterminds on FB media buying.
- Thousands of dollars worth in courses for Digital Marketing, PPC and Internet Marketing