Account Manager / Right Hand to the Founder
- ✈️ Travel Required ✈️
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S. 🗺
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
If you’re energetic, love working with people, adore animals and are passionate about public safety – look no further! This could be the job for you! In this role account management and sales role, you’ll work alongside DOGTEAMpro’s founder, Matthew Molter. It will start part-time but has the potential to evolve to a full-time position. This is a relatively new company and getting this machine going, should be easy and fun, for animal lovers!
Who We Are
With over a decade of working with Public Safety Agencies under our belt at Agency360, we received a lot of requests for a quick, simple, and effective way to manage K9 Training and Deployments. We created a DOGTEAMpro so K9 Handlers and Supervisors could focus on their jobs, not taking notes. Our platform is mobile responsive, so users are able to enter deployments and training on the fly, on any device with an internet connection. Simple. Easy. Safe.
About the Role
This role will start at 10 hours a week but consistent we’d like to set up a sales funnel that will push this closer to be a full-time position.
You will be responsible for taking over the day-to-day, phone calls, and emails, learning the operations of the company. You’ll manage the sales processes, relationships and campaigns. You’ll do everything from acquiring leads to answering questions doing a bit of customer support. Matt will be handling the product and product management.
Who You Are
- The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be exposed to the entrepreneur life. They’ll be good at working independently, alongside Matt and with clients.
- You don’t need a tech background for this role but you will be doing product and sales demos with an easy-to-use product.
- To apply for this role, you must be a US citizen, located in the Americas as you’ll have to travel to trade shows and conferences to help generate travel.
- Familiar with using software such as CRM, Trello, Google Suite and Zoom to conduct meetings
- Ability to do sales demo, communicate well with customers, project management experience/operations
- Experience with account management
What’s in it for you?
You’ll have the total flexibility to work 10 hours a week from anywhere in the United States! As well as learning and gaining a whole lot of experience, you’ll earn $15/hour plus a 50% commission to start. This role has the potential to turn into a full-time position or stay part-time and you’ll attend at least two inspiring conferences.