Content and Community Manager
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
What is Dolfi?
Dolfi is a hand-sized device that cleans your clothes with the power of ultrasonic technology. This revolutionary product was launched on Indiegogo and has been featured in various press outlets including the Huffington Post. Dolfi was founded by Lena Solis (also a member of the Dynamite Circle) who has been driven by the desire to create a product that will solve the hassle of laundry during travels.
The small, 100% remote team is spread around the world. There are team members in Thailand, Australia, the UK, and the Czech Republic The young company and team are fast growing as they reach more and more people with their life-changing product.
What’s the opportunity?
We are about to launch another crowdfunding campaign! We need help communicating with our audience and organizing our systems. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to showcase their talent, passionate about the startup world, loves physical products and brands, wants to experience first hand while contributing to the implementation of a crowdfunding campaign, and is ready to grow with a company.
There will be a trial period (2-3 months) for the new hire. During this time you will be learning about the company and getting a feel for everything. After the trial is over we would give you more responsibilities and the role would expand.
This role requires customer service and business copywriting experience. You’ll be nurturing our community of early adopters, enhancing our brand, and creating engaging content.
We need someone who:
- Can set up processes to improve and automate our customer service. We are currently using Helpscout. You will be responsible for overlooking the customer service and organizing these systems.
- Is able to handle all the different requests, services who are reaching out, media inquiries, etc.
- Has excellent writing skills and experience in content creation. You will need to have excellent English skills and experience with written content creation, specifically business copy.
- Has skills in Photoshop, HTML, or other content creation. This will be super beneficial.
- Is interested in the startup world and passionate about being a part of a company like ours.