Online MarketerApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
What is Dolfi?
Dolfi is a hand sized device that cleans your clothes with the power of ultrasonic technology. This revolutionary product was launched on Indiegogo and has been featured in various press outlets including the Huffington Post. Dolfi was founded by Lena Solis (also a member of the Dynamite Circle) who has been driven by the desire to create a product that will solve the hassle of laundry during travels.
The small, 100% remote team is spread around the world. There are team members in Thailand, Australia, the UK, and Czech Republic The young company and team are fast growing as they reach more and more people with their life changing product.
Dolfi is in need of an experienced Online Marketer with the right attitude who can drive online sales. This job opportunity is a great launchpad for ambitious candidates. This is a chance to grow a successful startup while simultaneously growing with it. The successful candidate will get invaluable experience sharing a revolutionary product with the world, work directly with the founder, and possibly become one of the key executives in the company.
The opportunity starts with a detailed three day on-boarding process for new team member to make sure the new team member is fully prepared to succeed in their new role.
The key goal is to drive online sales. The main priority will be to promote the Dolfi online webstore, but company will also be selling through other online platforms internationally. Key responsibilities include:
- Traffic generation to the Dolfi webstore
- Content Marketing
- Social media
- Managing sales on other platforms
- Consistent calls with the team members as a group as well as individually
- Providing weekly updates and progress reports
Qualifications & Experience
This is not an entry-level position. Dolfi needs someone with experience in e-commerce. A successful candidate must have expertise in:
- Operation of online stores including analytics, conversion, API etc.
- Online marketing tools and tactics
- Creation of content that generates sales
- Creativity and initiatives for unconventional solutions
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Direct access to the CEO
- Paid company retreats
- Employee product discounts
- Access to paid training and conferences for professional development