- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare. The Enterprise Marketing team at Doximity is seeking a Marketing Associate to support our sales team as they work with our largest client base.
How you’ll make an impact
- Design custom materials, including slides, one pagers, and videos for the sales team to leverage during client meetings
- Liaison with insights/analytics to gather customer-specific data to pull together custom presentations for larger meetings.
- Support Sales RVPs in strategizing for big meetings and pull together presentations and pitches for these meetings.
- Assist with all client requests for information and proposals.
- Work with insights to create relevant case studies or highlight successful campaigns.
- Be the eyes and ears of the marketing team; help the rest of the team understand client and sales needs and brainstorm on how to address.
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in the healthcare space.
- Success working independently.
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills.
- Advanced skills using Keynote, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- MacGyver attitude: when something needs to get done, you are creative, persistent and resourceful. You do what it takes to GSD (get stuff done).
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives.
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k.
- 3+ week vacation.
- Flexibility to work remotely.
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.