Partnerships and Growth Manager
Website Drop Ship Lifestyle
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- Must Apply by MAY 17
- 💡 Mid Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
- 🗺 Anywhere in CST or EST time zone🗺
If you have a strong marketing background, experience with sponsored partnerships, outgoing, and a strong writer, then Drop Ship Lifestyle has the position for you. The Partnerships and Growth Manager role is an opportunity to increase the company’s audience by strengthening current partnerships and creating new relationships for the company. The position is full-time, offers an excellent salary and benefits, and can be done from anywhere within CST or EST time zone. The sooner you apply the better because applications close May 17.
About the Company
Voted “Best eCommerce Course” by Shopify in 2018, Drop Ship Lifestyle is an online eCommerce coaching program that has helped more than 10,000 students in over 40 countries. Created by Anton Kraly in 2013, Drop Ship Lifestyle gives students the knowledge and tools necessary to create freedom through entrepreneurship by leveraging the power of drop shipping.
About the Role and you
- Your role will be to help us take our audience reach to the next level which, in turn, will inspire millions of people to take meaningful action in their lives.
- You’ll do this by going after new opportunities (both digital and offline), increasing the performance of existing marketing initiatives, and booking high-profile guests for our podcast and YouTube channel.
- You’re the type of person who takes action and isn’t afraid to get out there and make things happen. You’re an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- You love meeting new people. You love closing win-win deals. And you love all the things in between.
- As part of our team, you’ll wear a lot of hats: sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, and content development. This is a new position and you’ll have the opportunity to help grow and shape our company — the only limit is your drive, commitment, and imagination.
- You are strategic, creative and analytical. You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, you are a team player, and you can get work done without being told what to do. You do not need to be micro-managed to get things done.
This position will work on:
- Identifying potential opportunities and target markets, completing research and pitches, and closing deals
- Developing relationships with prospective advertisers, affiliate partners, event sponsors, and show guests
- Creating pitches, proposals and contracts for business development growth deals
- Researching, pitching, and booking high-profile guests for our podcast and YouTube channel
You must be able to make new connections, strategize on win-win opportunities, and follow-through on all the details to make new initiatives successfully come to life.
Reading this makes you say, “That’s ME!”
- You’re an experienced, passionate, strategic and connected digital marketer with a growth mindset, who are committed to using your skills to help more people get ahead in life.
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You have a sense of humor that’s smart, but not snarky or cynical
- You LOVE socializing and meeting new people – people refer to you as a “connector”
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges, and questions
- You’re well-versed in all aspects of sales, marketing, advertising, PR, and social media
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, and the wellbeing of the company
- You’re not thin-skinned or (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on finding, developing, and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
- You’re 100% comfortable working in a virtual environment
- You do great work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do
- When a mission-critical project happens, you work till the job gets done
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
- You’re hyper-focused on getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up, and make the world a better place
- You have a voracious curiosity for new and interesting things – be it people, opportunities, content, etc.
In an ideal world, you have:
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience (and proven results) with sponsored partnerships, affiliate marketing, and audience growth tactics (email, social, etc).
- Superior writing skills
- Strong ideation skills and the ability to execute a project from start to finish independently
- A curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
- A creative, positive spirit along with a passion for online education and entrepreneurship
This position is not for you if:
- You have personal drama
- You don’t fully commit to anything
- You don’t like marketing, sales, or being the best
- You create excuses instead of solutions
- You have no sense of humor
The fine print
- The ideal candidate lives in CST or EST time zone
- Full-time employees get unlimited paid vacation, health insurance, paid holidays, performance bonuses and competitive pay
- This is a virtual position working with our virtual team
- Drop Ship Lifestyle is an equal opportunity employer