Amazing Virtual Assistant
Website DUFFY FINANCIAL
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Will Duffy is the CEO of Duffy Financial, LLC which provides financial services such as comprehensive financial planning, investment management, insurance, and tax planning. Will has helped people retire who thought they couldn’t, rescued family estates from tax ruin, and guided millennials on the path to true wealth and prosperity through his financial planning services. Will Duffy is also the author of the industry-rattling book series “The Other Side of the Coin®”.
We are looking for a virtual assistant that will go the extra mile to support our Entrepreneur. You will be responsible for speaking with clients and responding to phone calls, texts, and emails in a timely manner. You will manage our Entrepreneur’s personal and business email accounts, calendar and will be responsible for organizing and filing tasks. You need to be an innovative thinker as you will be creating new processes, streamlining current procedures and continually looking for new ways to make the business more efficient.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities
- Excellent client and customer services skills.
- Friendly, easy going and approachable.
- Strong writing skills, spelling, and grammar.
- Dependable, reliable, and a hard worker.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Accountable, conscientious and competent.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, proactive and flexible.
- Self-efficient – the ability to solve problems on your own.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- A good memory, someone who doesn’t need to be told things repeatedly.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills are a must!
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Understanding of Cloud-based systems.
- Adobe (Acrobat).
- Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar & Google voice).
- Financial Industry Knowledge is a major plus!
- This position is a contractor position.
- You must have at least two years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- The position will be approximately 30-40 hrs per week.
- Flexible hours between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST. You must be available to start work M-F by 8:00 am mountain time and be available throughout the day to take phone calls.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $18/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) member of our team.