Marketing DirectorApply Now
Website DUIT Technologies
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in New Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon 🗺
DUIT Technologies is a Singapore based software company. We create electronic business cards for startups and businesses. duit.io
The B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. The B2B Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.
This is an individual contributor role for now and later might have to build a team.
- Collaborate with the CEO, Marketing in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives. Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics.
- Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing’s contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- Oversee marketing lead generation
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years marketing experience required;
- MBA preferred but not required
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience