Partner Marketing Lead
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Elastic (NYSE: ESTC) is a search company with a simple goal: to solve the world’s data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the creators of the Elastic Stack, we help thousands of organizations including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, Verizon, and many more use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what’s possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We have a distributed team of Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting), and our diverse open source community spans over 100 countries. Learn more at elastic.co
In this role you will help build out and lead the global partner marketing efforts for Elastic’s partner ecosystem while also being an individual contributor for the U.S. region. Elastic has hundreds of partners that span resellers, regional systems integrators, global systems integrators, cloud providers, OEMs, MSPs, and technology partners. Example partners include Google, Microsoft, Alibaba, GE Digital, Optiv, SHI, Capgemini, and Booz Allen and Hamilton. The contribution to Elastic’s business from partners is significant and growing. The role will engage across marketing functions (demand gen, product marketing, communications, regional field marketing, creative services) oriented around how to create and execute programs with our partners to impact our business and revenue goals. A significant focus of the role will involve demand generation campaigns and co-marketing with partners to generate incremental pipeline for Elastic. You will also work closely with the leaders of the partner organization in developing your marketing strategy and execution plans. We are looking for someone willing to make individual contributions while also building out the team over time.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build top of funnel demand through co-marketing with partners
- Create campaigns with partners (customer events, emails, webinars) to reach incremental prospects or engage prospects in a different way
- Develop productive relationships with marketing peers at partners
- Assist in the creation of joint content tailored to partners
- Lead efforts to market to larger partners (e.g., sales force of cloud providers)
- Work with the Comms Team to lead PR activities through partners
- Build a team over time
What You Bring Along
- Get-it-done attitude, positive energy, team orientation, and grit,
- Marketing experience working with a broad and diverse ecosystem of partners, especially around creating and managing a portfolio of campaigns to generate incremental pipeline
- Understanding or strong interest in Elastic’s products, open source, and how search can be used to solve a wide array of use cases
- An ambitious, yet humble approach
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
At Elastic, we strive to have parity of benefits across regions. While regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of people is the right thing to do.
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible location and schedule for many roles.
- Generous number of vacation days each year.
- Double your charitable giving — we match up to 1% of your salary.
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Elasticsearch, Inc. (“Elastic”) which is located at 800 W. El Camino Real, Suite 350 Mountain View, CA 94040 USA, and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Elastic’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Elastic, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Elastic to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Elastic’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Elastic’s data protection officer is Daniela Duda, who can be contacted at email@example.com. We plan to keep your data until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period ended when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we may keep your data for an additional period no longer than 3 years in case additional opportunities present themselves in which yours skills might be better suited. For additional details, please see our Elastic Privacy Statement https://www.elastic.co/legal/privacy-statement.