Email Marketing Program Lead
Website Kaplan Test Prep
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
The Email Marketing Program Lead: Field Admissions is responsible for the strategy and execution of institutional email marketing programs. In this role, you will devise strategy, planning, and execution of email marketing and business development campaigns to advisors, counselors, student organizations and other high school and college gatekeepers. As the lead for our email marketing program, you will work to continuously optimize it and generate top-line growth.
As the Email Marketing Program Lead: Field Admissions, you will
- Manage the strategy, planning, and execution of email marketing and business development campaigns to strengthen relationships at schools translating into increased revenue and leads.
- Plan, manage, and execute advisor, counselor, and student organization facing email marketing and business development programs utilizing best email practices.
- Increase engagement by providing value to gatekeepers and their students.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, and sales stakeholders to support major campaigns (back to school, free trials, practice test events), and increase high-quality leads.
- Create a reporting structure, include key KPIs, so company can track performance of campaigns and measure strength of relationships.
- Communicate with Kaplan leaders, School Relationship Managers, SBA Managers, and other collaborators to derive market relationship action steps and activity.
- Keep on top of latest news/trends in college and graduate admissions, in order to provide timely content to contacts.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create an intelligent lifecycle communication plan.
- Nurture new contacts while reestablishing trust with old contacts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field (Master’s Degree preferred).
- 3 to 5 years experience in email marketing or related marketing – B to B preferred.
- Experience in communicating to small, targeted audiences.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other CRM tools (Marketo, Pardot).
- HTML skills a plus.
- Strong excel skills including pivot tables.
- Analytical skills with a clear understand of front and back end email metrics.