Content Marketing ManagerApply Now
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly
At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a small 10-person team spread across Europe, Asia, and North America whose goal is to put an Enhancv resume on every recruiter’s desk!
We are looking for a passionate and results-driven content marketer to grow our organic search traffic. The market is huge and the question is — are you up for the challenge and ready to roll-up your sleeves?
Well, here’s what you’ll be doing
- You’ll drive organic traffic to millions of searches per month. Literally. And will be the team expert.
- You’ll do it all — 1. produce content yourself, 2. manage 10+ content writers to drive organic acquisition, 3. ensure team members follow best practises and 4. monitor and improve content quality.
- You’ll be equally responsible for content management and content production.
- You’ll work in a competitive industry at a fast pace. Just check our competitors and what they are doing.
Ideally, you’re no stranger to these
- You’ve scaled to 1M+ views per month with content marketing.
- You’ve managed a team of freelancers, writers, or content researchers.
- You love to write about things you don’t know the first thing about and can produce content about it in a day or two instead of a week.
- Ahrefs, Moz, Semrush and such are not just in your bookmarks. You use them daily to navigate your efforts. You read between the lines (mention your favorite ice-cream flavor in the typical day question of the application to let us know you saw this).
- You love content and know the difference between good and bad. You bring evidence and make sure content marketing is done right.
Where you’ll work
Enhancv started in 2014 and today it’s a profitable B2C startup. Most of us are working from Bulgaria and we have two remote members from India and Canada. They fly and work from Bulgaria a few times a year, plus we organize a team-wide retreat once a year. We have ambitious growth plans and that’s why we are expanding. Join us in our office in Sofia, or work remotely.
You will have the freedom to experiment and build things your way — we believe that’s how we’ll win. And while the sky’s the limit, remember you’ll also positively change people’s lives! Check out the story of Sam from Spotify.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
- Work remotely.
- Market salary based on location and results you produce.
- 22 days of paid leave.
- Healthcare: Company-wide insurance policy or a budget for remote team members.
- Sports allowance.
- Equipment: Get a MacBook and other equipment to do your best work.
- Transport allowance.
- Travel: We cover work-related travel and retreats.
- Courses and learning: We invest in your professional growth.
How to join us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.