- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Who We Are
StudyPoint is a national leader in the private tutoring industry. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals to grow our team.
We’re in the business of helping kids, and we’re exceptionally good at it. Our students see dramatic gains in their academic and standardized test results, and our employees enjoy the rewards of growing a mission driven, values based, and entrepreneurial company. We’ve been selected to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America eight times, and were the list’s #1 fastest growing tutoring company. We’ve also been awarded the Boston Business Journal Pacesetters Award three times, which recognizes the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. We are a two-time winner of the 50 Most Engaged
Workplaces award along with Zappos, Disney, and others. We are privately owned and profitable.
Join a rising star in the education world and a leader in the for-profit education community!
StudyPoint provides a unique service to families across the country: one-on-one, individualized tutoring with access to a proven curriculum and a national network of support. Members of our Enrollment Team work as an inside sales consultant, helping families determine which program and tutor is right for them, all while relaying the value of our services. We are looking for highly motivated individuals excited to sell programs that meet families’ needs while exceeding their expectations.
- Grow the business by meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals, achieved by enrolling families in StudyPoint’s academic and test preparation programs.
- Field calls nationally from families looking to enroll students in our programs.
- Employ a consultative phone sales approach to determine the individual needs of families and students.
- Match tutors with students based on personality, interests, and skill level across 20 markets throughout the US.
- Follow up with families who express interest in our programs using email, outbound phone calls, and other methods of communication.
- Achieve data-driven goals in the metrics of outbound calls, total talk time, inbound calls, and conversion rates.
- Collaborate with team members responsible for servicing programs and hiring tutors to maximize potential of enrolling more families.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with many types of people.
- Excitement around closing the deal and helping families achieve the best possible solution for their child.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of calls and emails.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to quickly process verbal and written information.
- Willingness to work in a constantly changing environment and learn new systems.
- Willingness to do 20-50 outbound calls and 3-4 hours of phone time per day
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience working with a CRM database.
- Excitement to take on increasing responsibility and grow within the company.
- Experience working in a small, entrepreneurial environment a plus.
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Work schedule of 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, M – F and some Saturdays during January, February, July & August. Willingness to put in extra hours where needed during busiest seasons (winter & summer).
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- Access to a dedicated home office, including high-speed internet connection. We provide all of the technology you need.