When we discuss work with our clients and candidates, we discover:
· What success looks like for the person doing the work
· The 3 skills deemed most applicable by the Victory and the manager
· Any experiences Victory and the manager feel will be helpful to do the work
This process drives a streamlined and efficient effort to connect people with meaningful work. Feel free to take a look at our opportunity below and apply if you’d like to learn more.
The cool stuff:
- The project is uncommon with the end client seeking zero on-prem IT. They are using technology and a vast array of SaaS applications to run the IT business for an Enterprise Financial Services company.
- We are seeing more and more IT moving to the Cloud. By the time this project is completed that trend will have increased dramatically along with the market value of this person.
- Remote work is accepted.
Past Experiences Preferred:
- Previous experience “shepherding” SaaS partners into an Enterprise Public Cloud (platform is not specific…AWS, Azure, etc.).
- A project-manager mentality with project leader communication ability
- Previous PM experience with SaaS parnters (this is not a hands-on technical role)
- Fortune 500 work working in a consulting role
Candidate areas of expertise required:
- HIGHLY ARTICULATE Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficiency in working with SaaS partners
- SSO experience
Geo Location of work:
*Remote – Occasional trips to NYC (Less than 25%)
If you like what you see and think you may be a fit, feel free to apply below and we review in further detail.
Thanks for reading!