Enterprise Sales Representative
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
Builds market share by taking ownership of developing new time and attendance relationships through lead generation pipelines, direct lead generation, and leveraging previous industry experience. Supports time and attendance sales opportunities that are both self-generated and generated by Nettime Solutions’ marketing efforts.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth to support overall company growth goals. ($350K and up)
- Completes sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification, and overall pipeline management and development.
- Develops and executes a structured prospecting plan to target mid-large companies across industry verticals, selling software solutions and consulting services to C Level Executives, Management Teams, and end users.
- Responds to RFI?s & RFP?s to accurately represent the company.
- Develops effective relationships with key decision makers within the customer or prospect?s organization to sell client the best product and service to close the gaps and improve costs.
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings to ensure a collaborative and consistent message.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position?s function.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 1 year of experience in Enterprise Sales experience selling software, solutions, and consulting services, preferably in the Human Resources Software market. Documented record of over quota sales performance.