Entrepreneur in Residence (Internship)
Website Rocket Internet
🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
💡 Internship 💡
⏲ Full-time ⏲
🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
💲 Starting Rate $10 an Hour💲
Looking for a Remote Entrepreneurship Internship?
Rocket Internet is looking for the right candidate to join their Remote Entrepreneurship Internship and become their next Entrepreneur in Residence.
Rocket Internet: Rocket Internet is becoming the world’s largest internet incubator. Rocket builds proven internet business models into new, fast-growing markets. Our companies are often “first-movers” in their markets, quickly capturing sizeable share, the foundation for strong and lasting profitability. Rocket is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-commerce, online marketplaces, travel, and financial technology. In its first 10 years, Rocket has grown to operate over 100 ventures across 110 countries with more than 36,000 employees worldwide.
BXB: BXB is a venture of Rocket Internet China connecting suppliers and e-commerce platforms worldwide. As an Entrepreneur in Residence, you will be based in Shanghai, China propelling this venture forward.
At BXB you will:
- Be part of something big – Play a decisive role in the earliest stages of a startup with the comprehensive support, resources, and experience of Rocket Internet – all based in Shanghai, one of the world’s most dynamic cities.
- Work and learn with the best – You will be immersed in a culture and team which enable you to perform at your best and discover your entrepreneurial potential. Our team is driven by a bright and globally diverse group who share a deep passion to build and shape the future.
- Deliver real and immediate impact – You will not find an organisation that entrusts its people with as much exposure and responsibility. We offer an open, nimble and fast-paced working environment, where every voice is heard. Your work will be brought to fruition and incorporated – it will deliver real impact to the business.
The Job: As an Entrepreneur-in-Residence, you will be a real entrepreneur. From day one, you have 100% ownership. You will be challenged to think creatively and overcome business challenges in a fast-paced team environment. You will work in a cross-functional role and contribute in multiple areas including business development, business analytics, marketing, operations and supply chain. You will be challenged to analyze data to solve complex problems, identify strategic insights and opportunities, and plan business initiatives which shape the future of the firm.
- Work both individually and in teams to solve complex business problems
- Structure and carry out initiatives to propel the business forward
- Lead operational, financial and logistical analysis of the business and marketplace to formulate recommended actions for management
- Invest yourself to rapidly develop leadership and project management skills
- Optimize internal processes to more effectively and efficiently run day-to-day operations
- Entrepreneurial mindset:
- You are self-driven and take initiative to win
- You are target-oriented and will find ways to reach a solution
- You thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- You have an insatiable, boundless curiosity to learn how things really work
- Outstanding academic performance (minimum GPA: 3.5)
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve complex problems both individually and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Excel modeling and analysis
- Available for at least 3 months
Are you up for the challenge? Go ahead and apply! Let us know that you came from Dynamite Jobs 🙂