Executive Relationship Manager
Website Ultimate Software
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Ultimate Software is looking for an experienced HCM Renewals & Expansion (R&E) Manager to join our Executive Relationship Management team. The R&E Manager is responsible for customer retention and revenue growth within our smaller market customer base. This is a high impact position that combines equal parts relationship management, contract negotiation, new revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its “Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
- Develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies for contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust
- Identify upsell opportunities to expand our solution and footprint
- Build relationships with customer executives to understand corporate objectives and accelerate their path to value
- Conduct business reviews with high-growth potential customers to ensure continued satisfaction and drive usage and adoption
- Achieve financial and strategic targets for minimizing attrition
- Accurately maintain a rolling 90 day forecast of your territory
- Minimum of 3 years’ of demonstrated success in a sales or account management role
- Strong account management and negotiation skills
- Strong business and relationship acumen
- Possesses intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers at an executive level
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through
- BA/BSA degree strongly desired
- Limited – Up to 25%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.