Manager, Marketing Analytics and Insights
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry – one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you’ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
We are seeking a customer-centric and data-driven Manager- Marketing Analytics and Insights. The primary focus is to create an internal attribution method of marketing performance using in house data. The incumbent will define and execute a roadmap of developing a marketing attribution in partnership with data science and technology team. The right person will possess in-depth knowledge of E-commerce business and proven experience managing marketing analytics. The incumbent will also oversee an offshore analytics team. Previous experience in the travel industry with Marketing Analytics is a big plus, experience creating enterprise-level highly scalable platforms is key. The role is a challenging yet exciting opportunity to create a highly scalable platform to help millions of customers to book their perfect travel.
- Makes value out of data, person proactively fetches information from various sources and analyzes it for better understanding of how the business performs, and builds automated tools that automate certain processes within the company.
- Create a road map of marketing report automation and work with marketing partners, product and tech team.
- Analyze current business intelligence and work for a custom-tailored attribution method based on in-house data that interprets marketing efforts correlation with ROI.
- Transform from report view to dashboard view which provides trending & analysis along with reported numbers. Is proficient and carries insight into business values to provide up-to-date and relevant dashboards which facilitate in decision making.
- Creating and distributing BI reports and insight stories which can facilitate decision making.
- Takes initiative in driving real-time reports; liaises with team members to seek improvement opportunities and deliver insights within specified timelines.
- Create customized funnel for all marketing channels on GA and verify the existing GA funnels to give meaningful visualization of customer journey from entry to exit.
- Create an alert system in GA for notifying any change in the funnel.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems in reporting and constant tracking of its performance
- To work on report improvisation & process automation.
- To monitor & report to concerns on unusual trends in reporting.
- To co-ordinate with all concern teams like DBA, Brand, Tech, MIS, Pricing, and Marketing for data & unusual trends.
- Mentor and Support the learning and development of team members
- 2 years of E-commerce or OTA experience, working with high traffic volume websites
- 5 plus years of work experience with Marketing Analytics, Business intelligence or other data analysis roles
- Experience in Data Processing & Analysis, MIS/Reporting & Team handling.
- Certified on Google Analytics and have a hands-on skill of creating customized funnels and reports on GA.
- Working experience of MS Excel, MS PowerBI, SQL and R-Studio
- Experience in working any marketing attribution tool will be an added advantage.
- Experience in creating internal attribution model for overall marketing campaigns and proven success of using it to improve business will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead diverse cross-functional teams
- Experience with A/B testing and tools, with a strong understanding of data-driven decision-making
What we offer
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Travel benefits
- Team outings
- Corporate discounts
- Breakfast bar