Website Firegang Dental Marketing
About Our Company
Firegang Dental Marketing has been a leader in digital marketing strategies for dental practices for over 10 years. We are looking for a Brand Strategist to support our company in a time of exciting transition, growth, and development.
The Brand Strategist will develop strategic and creative marketing solutions to connect Firegang with our target audiences and drive brand awareness. You will evaluate, set and oversee the company’s marketing, branding, PR and inbound advertising strategies. You are digitally fluent, strategically-driven and have a high attention to detail.
You’ll report to the CEO, Adam Zilko.
- Own Firegang’s Marketing Strategy Development and Plan
- Development & Campaign Management
- Maintain consistency of all communication elements across the marketing based activities.
- Benchmark other brands and trends, and come up with “big ideas” of new creative, yet cost-effective marketing initiatives that increase brand awareness and acquire high-quality clients.
- Assess outcomes of marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns to understand the effectiveness and identify insights for application to future initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Build and maintain a strategy for strong client relationships leading to upsell opportunities and longer client retention
- Work with sales teams to identify and implement appropriate sales strategies.
- Organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
- Share performance of marketing initiatives, progress toward goals, and actionable insights with the leadership team
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies and developments. Read articles, research the marketplace, and relay knowledge back to the team.
- Suggest internal improvements and lead related initiatives
- Be on camera to run live webinars and create videos for marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Experience developing marketing strategies and implementing integrated marketing plans in alignment with company goals and objectives
- 3-5 years of proven work experience in B2B marketing and/or on complex businesses (e.g. healthcare, financial services) preferred
- In-depth experience with direct response marketing
- Basic ability to edit images and utilize Photoshop
- Must be results-oriented.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated Skills in Core Areas
- Effective sales copy and funnels
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrable experience with digital strategies and CRM software
- Experience with paid ad campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel for conferences 2-4 times a year
- Ability to innovate and be creative
- Able to handle multiple priorities and work under high pressure.
Our employee compensation package includes:
- Salary of $60-$80K depending on experience
- Yearly bonus based on sales results
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental)
- 401K Option
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- 100% Telecommute
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurances