Director of Employee Success
Website Form Assembly
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Hello! We’re on the hunt for a Director of Employee Success to take the lead on HR & Culture responsibilities at FormAssembly.
Interested in a unique opportunity to shape the culture of our rapidly growing, 100% remote team of over 60 people? As Director of Employee Success, you will play a crucial role in helping us be successful and find satisfaction in our work.
- Coordinate with each department to establish a fair and efficient hiring process that attracts the best talent. In particular, you will assist managers in ensuring that open positions have high quality job posts, guidelines for interviews, and resources for a timely evaluation of candidates.
- Extend offers, verify employment eligibility, and keep compensation aligned with our pay scale and market conditions.
- Make sure new employees get off to a great start by supervising orientation and training, as well as managing contracts, state registration, and benefits enrollment.
- Personnel administration and operations
- Team up with managers and employees to make sure that responsibilities, expectations, and career goals are well defined and understood.
- Manage employee benefits, including health insurance, 401K, and PTO.
- Periodically review compensation structures across the company and provide guidance to managers prior to annual employee reviews.
- Maintain HR policies and procedures, including our employee and manager handbooks.
- Mediate workplace conflicts.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws.
- Encourage healthy working habits and collaboration, based on mutual respect among teammates and for our customers.
- Develop a plan to measure and maintain the highest level of employee happiness and engagement.
- Work with our event coordinator to plan annual all-hand and team retreats. (See our 2018 reunion recap.)
As a Director, you will join the executive team and report directly to the CEO.
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, wed be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, youll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
The position is full-time, in Bloomington, Indiana, or remote from within the United States.
What Were Looking For
- Exemplary interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
- Solid knowledge of employment laws and reporting requirements across multiple US states.
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on HR responsibilities.
We offer a competitive salary in a fully remote position, along with
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision)
- 401K with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop