Customer Support Specialist
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are
You love to program and are driven to learn. You are a great communicator, detail oriented and can see a project through from start to finish. If that’s you, you might be just what we need!
What You Will Do
You will maintain your support funnel and make sure to be as responsive as possible to the customers in your queue and where their issues may stand. Help the team in general to stay on top of the support teams KPIs by ensuring fast response times, high CSAT scores and time to resolution. You will stay on top of escalated tickets pushed up to engineering and make sure to provide this team with the right information that will help in assisting to resolve the issue.
When not focused on the general queue, work with Professional Services to ensure customers that have recently moved out of this queue are finding that their integrations are working as expected and there are no major conflicts causing problems with the mappings and workflows that were setup in client onboarding.
When not working tickets, you help maintain support documentation and document common issues that come up in the queue and think about how we can reduce the types of issues we see whether through better documentation, training (both internal and external) or if it’s product enhancement that needs to take place.
How You Will Succeed
- Define the policies and procedures of our technical support function
- Maintain the support queue
- Research, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues
- Qualify, prioritize, and close technical customer problems
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to solve technical issues
- Use tools such as Postman to troubleshoot issues that require further escalation
What We Are Looking For
- At least 3 years experience in a technical support role
- Great communications skills on the phone, written and in person
- Enthusiastic about wanting to work with and help solve issues for customers
- Not afraid to jump on the phone with a customer to quickly resolve their issues
- A verifiable top performer who can define process and align stakeholders
- Independent motivation to create and execute self-directed work plans
- Prior experience with system or data integration
- Experience working with SaaS platforms in the MarTech space such as; Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Zoho, Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of REST APIs and a programming or scripting language
What Formstack Offers
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!