Website Optimal Living Daily
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
We created the Optimal Living Daily podcasts to narrate articles to help optimize your life. Its success led us to create a total of five shows covering a variety of topics, and all five have received over 70 million downloads combined.
At Optimal Living Daily, we hand-pick and read you the best content on personal development, minimalism, finance, health, business, and more with author permission. Think of Optimal Living Daily as an audioblog or blogcast where the best blogs are narrated to you for free. Inspire positive changes in your life on the go.
What We’re Looking For
- A great writer (copywriting, article writing, social media writing, email writing).
- A solid editor (article editing, podcast script editing, copy editing) with attention to detail (grammar, punctuation, spelling).
- Someone interested in personal development, minimalism, personal finance.
- Experience with graphics (Photoshop/Illustrator) is a plus for blogging & social.
We imagine someone that is a freelance writer (80%+ of work) with good experience in social media & some graphics (20% or less).
Our team culture and brand is personable and decidedly non-corporate in tone. We’re looking for a partner who will be a good fit with that, and who possesses the following qualities
- Can understand the way each of our Founders thinks, and cater to how they think to make sure the vision is accomplished.
- Warm, friendly, and compassionate (and able to convey that tone through writing).
- People-oriented and down-to-earth.
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to spot typos, grammatical errors, and the smallest formatting mistakes with ease.
- Comfortable as a user with blogs and podcasts.
- Interest in personal development & growth is a bonus.
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools
- Google Apps (Sheets, Docs).
- Social Media.
Details You’ll Want to Know
- The position will begin at around 10 hrs per week and ramp up to full time in a few months.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- We’re looking for someone who’s interested in a long term (3+ years) commitment.