Marketing & Customer Service Coordinator
Website Fringe Sport
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Why does this position exist?
- To assist the Marketing Team with their duties and responsibilities
- To work with the the team to implement, manage, improve, and ideate marketing ideas
- To better distribute the workload of our team
- To increase turnaround times for creative projects
- To better our social media and online presence
- To assist the Customer Service Team with their duties and responsibilities
- To work with the the team by following process, being a solutions provider, and being the first point of contact for Fringe Sport
- To take care of incoming chats, calls, and emails when necessary
Scorecard and Outcomes
- Manage the CS phone for 3 days out of the week
- Manage CS chat for 3 days out of the week
- Clear out CS email inbox for 3 days out of the week
- Report on top 10 claimed skus every month
- Clear out Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter inbox for 3 days out of the week
- Respond to every comment on IG, FB, and Twitter for 3 days out of the week
- Schedule IG, FB, and Twitter posts via Hootsuite/Meetedgar utilizing relevant hashtags
- Like all IG likers first 3 photos for 3 days out of the week
- Keep track of social media growth in a weekly report
- If photoshop savvy, create 2 creative pieces a week or more
- This could be anywhere from a banner for our site to a flyer for our brick and mortar
When we review you after 3 months of employment, what are the minimum things you must have achieved for us to be overjoyed that you’re here?
- Ideally 1-3 years of sales experience. You ideally have been an SDR or BDR at another technology or SaaS company. With that said, we will take someone who is ambitious and highly motivated, no matter their experience level.
- Organized and detail-oriented. You log everything, don’t forget to send follow-up emails, and keep track of your relationships. You are organized, even in chaos.
- Experience with a CRM like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Have great relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Are energetic, ambitious, and positive.
- Self-starter with a knack for always finding something to accomplish. We are a startup — we don’t have a lot of time to handhold you.
- Experience selling in ecommerce is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong reasoning ability
- Strong problem solver
- Must have a GED or High School Diploma
- 2 years of college is not required but is a strong plus
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite) are not required but are a strong plus
- An eye for design is not required but is a strong plus
- Compensation: $13 – $15 an hr
- Can work from home or remotely
- Employee discounts on fitness equipment
- Get to work for a fun, whimsical company in Austin, TX