Junior Technical Support Coordinator
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
GetThru is looking for a Junior Technical Support Coordinator to join our fast-growing support team. This person will focus on providing excellent customer service primarily to our ThruTalk clients and supporting our product and technology teams. The position will also support the ThruText clients when needed. Our support team is open 7 days a week. This is a remote, full-time position with equity and benefits. The right person will be comfortable collaborating with teammates at distance.
We are taking applications through May 20, 2019.
- Triage and respond to incoming requests for information and assistance
- Work with technology systems and various tools to manipulate data and diagnose issues
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of support documentation, user guides, and training videos
- Assist in identifying proactive support opportunities and trends
- Experience with dialing and/or texting programs
- Experience with technical and customer support, training, and documentation or related work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a high comfort level with phone, web chat, and screen-share communications
- Ability to work non-traditional hours that increase around key peak election cycle dates
- Excels at collaborating with a fully remote team
- Asks for help and is committed to continual improvement
- While experience matters, we care just as much about work ethic, creativity, determination, and shared commitment to progressive ideals, customer service, and a high standards workplace.
GetThru operates a peer-to-peer text messaging platform (ThruText) and telephone dialing tool (ThruTalk) that political campaigns and other organizations use for large scale 1-to-1 communication. GetThru has worked with more than 1,000 clients who have sent over 180 million text messages and made more than 40 million dials through our tools. GetThru was launched in 2016 by veterans of the Bernie Sanders distributed organizing team to improve on the tools we used running voter contact programs, and we’re most excited about helping progressive politicians and organizations. We also believe in building a sustainable business, so we are actively expanding into other markets that could benefit from this technology, including working with more than 50 educational institutions. We have been profitable from day one without VC funding.
About Our Team
Our support team is committed to bringing our clients the best customer service and user-based experience possible. We are a small team that prides itself on our ability to solve technical issues for our clients in a friendly, yet efficient way. We value a teammate who can communicate in a manner that they themselves would appreciate being spoken to in a reverse situation. We are a female-led operation, and we share a commitment to promoting diversity in the tech field.
This is a remote position. You will work from anywhere in U.S. time zones as long as you have good internet and the work gets done!
- $50 – 58k yearly salary, commensurate with skills and experience
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness and ergonomic health stipends
- Participation in employee stock option pool
- Employee profit sharing bonus pool
- 3 weeks of vacation time per year, scales with tenure
GetThru provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. As our company grows, we strive to make space for all kinds of people to do amazing work with us. We especially encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, people with disabilities, immigrants, and other communities underrepresented in technology startups to apply. We value diversity because we think a team with a wide range of experiences will be more creative, more adaptable, and more effective. Further, our clients are leading advocates for equity and justice, and we want our team to reflect the communities we are working to support.