- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
GitHub is growing, and we’re looking to bring on a full time Recruiter to help find, attract, and close future Hubbers. This person serves as the Talent Partner to work closely with our hiring managers to bring in the right type of talent at the right time to GitHub as we move into our next stage of growth.
The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented, be able to manage multiple priorities at once, have an amazing response time/customer service mentality, and is flexible and collaborative in working with others. Those who possess strong influence, execution skills, communication skills, and a proven track record in sourcing and closing the right candidates will fit best in this role.
- Work directly with our hiring managers to establish hiring strategies for individual roles, including crafting a consistent process and plan for hiring (ie sourcing approaches, external postings, interview process, etc.).
- Proactively managing internal relationships with hiring managers and leaders to meet needs and give continuous feedback on what is/is not working and makes changes as needed.
- Partnering closely with the coordinator and sourcer in executing hiring strategies and making adjustments as needed.
- Ensuring consistency in candidate process, in compliance with any EEO/OFCCP guidelines.
- Advocates for and delivers a fantastic candidate experience.
- Sourcing of quality candidates for niche or hard-to-fill roles.
- At least three years of solid experience recruiting full-time, technical and sales employees within an organization.
- Must have a minimum of two years of corporate recruiting experience within a technology based company.
- Experience working within an ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, leaders, or other employees outside of the hiring space.
- Experience influencing and driving good types of change in a high growth and fast paced environment.
- Knowledge or understanding of employment law, AAP, EEO, diversity initiatives and immigration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to partner and work really well with others.
- A high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Willingness to collaborate when approaching challenges or debate.
- Understanding of employment marketplace and trends to apply to recruiting strategies.
- The ability to be responsive within a very fast paced environment.
- Versatility in doing special assignments & projects as needed.
- The initiative to drive innovation within hiring practices
Who We Are
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 27 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value
- Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
- Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
- Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
- Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
- Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
- Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We’ve designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We’ve designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!