Senior Director, Sales Operations
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America 🗺
Support the Field Sales organization by optimizing critical business processes, productivity tools, and ensuring consistently as we scale our Worldwide Field Teams. This requires collaboration with cross-functional departments and leveraging systems for related business processes. The candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, analytical, detailed-oriented, quality minded and help champion the Field Teams.
- Develop and execute a Global Sales Operations by collaborating with Sales Leadership and GTM teams including driving key initiatives
- Develop and optimize sales processes and programs as it relates to Quote-to-Cash, Deal Desk, Forecasting and supporting Field Business Units
- Develop an operational cadence for Sales Operations
- Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency across the Field organization
- Develop strategies to optimize SFDC, other SaaS tools and data across all business units
- Develops key performance metrics, dashboards and reports that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers and results
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics and policies
- Partner and implement knowledge management strategies to continuously increase product knowledge across all GTM teams
- Be a trusted advisor to Sales Leadership
- BA/BS degree
- 12+ years of relevant experience in a software business and sales operations capacity
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, empowering teams and a keen business sense
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail to drive program management, execution and results
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with cross functional GTM departments
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Deep SFDC expertise and expert knowledge of enterprise sales tools
- Ability to coach, motivate, performance manage and recruit Sales Operations teams
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab
To view the full job description, view our handbook.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.